The essence of relationships is communication. It is through communication that people share information, make decisions, solve problems, and accomplish their day-to-day jobs. Therefore, it is imperative that your teams build quality communication among team members. Learn the skills to improve your communication and become a better listener. Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define Communication
- Understand the difference between good and bad communication habits
- Identify the 3 elements of communication and how they affect the communication process
- Improve your listening skills
- Practice active listening
- Access your own listening skills in various situations.
- Develop a personal action plan for improving your communication skills.