OSHA has a set of rules for recordkeeping. 29 CFR 1904 requires employers to record and report work-related fatalities, injuries and illnesses. This training summarizes the key provisions of this rule, including explanations and completions of OSHA forms 300, 301 and 300A. Ideal learners are managers and employers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List which OSHA forms should be used to record work-related injuries or illnesses
- Identify which injuries and illnesses should be recorded
- Explain how to protect employee privacy when reporting injuries and illnesses
- Classify work-related injuries and illnesses
- Describe how to calculate injury and illness incidence rates
- Explain how to properly record and post injuries and illnesses