Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) that result from ergonomic injuries are the most common reason employees cannot work. However, you can prevent these types of injuries. This course will explain the actions you can take to avoid or minimize the ergonomic risks you face at work. Ideal learners are semiconductor fabrication workers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize common types of injuries
- Identify ergonomic risk factors
- Recall early reporting guidelines
- Recognize ergonomic best practices for setting up and using workstations, manually handling material, and completing common maintenance tasks
- Select hand tools that optimize ergonomics