The goal of this course is to enable learners to identify the basic types of aerial and scissor lifts and the hazards associated with their use, as well as their inspection criteria, and safe work practices associated with aerial lift operation.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- Different types of aerial and scissor lifts
- Different uses for aerial and scissor lifts.
- Hazards of aerial and scissor lift use and operation.
- Pre-operation inspection requirement for the vehicle, the lift, and the work surroundings.
- Safe work practices for operating aerial and scissor lifts.