This online Boom Truck Safety course is designed to provide you with the knowledge required to safely inspect, maintain, and operate boom trucks as well as read and interpret load charts.
This course was written to comply with CSA Standard Z150-1998.
- Hydraulic boom truck components
- Types of inspections
- Pre-lift hazard assessments
- Crane owner, operator, and supervisor responsibilities
- Load chart components
- Net capacity and total load calculations
- Safe operating practices
- Outrigger usage
- Standard crane hand signals
This course takes approximately 250 minutes to complete
A passing grade of
or higher required. Up to
attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course.