This lesson teaches you how to recognize chlorine hazards in the workplace and limit your risk of a hazardous exposure using appropriate safety precautions and controls.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have a better understanding of:
- Forms, uses, properties, exposure limits, and hazards associated with chlorine
- Signs and symptoms associated with different types of chlorine exposures
- Engineering and administrative controls designed to reduce your risk of chlorine exposure
- PPE you need to protect yourself from different types of chlorine exposures
- Steps you should take if you become aware that you have been exposed to an unsafe level of chlorine