In the event of an emergency in a multi-story building, all occupants need to know what to do, where to go and who is in charge. This course will provide you with the information you need to safely evacuate a multi-story building in case of an emergency.
By the end of this course, an understanding will be gained of:
- The role of a floor warden
- The risks and challenges involved when working in a multi-story building
- The types of emergencies that floor wardens address
- The components of an Emergency Action Plan
- The role that bystanders play
- What type of equipment could be used by a floor warden