This online Formal Workplace Inspections course provides the tools and knowledge needed to conduct an efficient workplace inspection.
- What hazards and safety inspections are
- The frequency with which inspections should occur
- Steps for pre-planning an inspection
- Hazards to look for and guidelines to follow during an inspection
- Helpful strategies for completing an inspection report
- Corrective actions that can be taken to deal with hazards
- Techniques for submitting and presenting recommendations following an inspection
- Follow-up and monitoring activities that must occur after an inspection
This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course.