This course provides learners with a basic understanding of the health hazards associated with mercury exposure as well as prevention and post-spill procedures. This course is intended for a broad spectrum of healthcare workers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify health hazards associated with mercury exposure
- Describe the health effects of acute and chronic mercury exposure
- Describe mercury exposure prevention measures
- Identify the procedures for mercury cleanup
- Identify employer requirements regarding mercury exposure