OSHA is tasked with keeping American workers safe, and for that reason OSHA conducts workplace inspections. Employers and their employees need to be prepared. This training provides an overview of the OSHA inspection process for construction and multi-employer worksites. Ideal learners are all employees.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the different types of inspections that may be conducted
- Summarize the inspection process
- Identify the employer, rights during and after the inspection
- Discuss OSHA citations and penalties
- Outline OSHA, multi-employer worksite citation process