Many of us are exposed to workplace hazards every day. The good news is we can avoid most of them if we follow the rules, use a little common sense, and pay attention.
If you wear the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the job, then you will have the greatest possible protection for a safe and healthy work environment.
- Define personal protective equipment (PPE)
- List PPE options for workplace safety
- Select appropriate PPE for a given hazard
Personal Protective Equipment: Employee Essentials Online covers the following topics:
- What is PPE?
- Head, Eye & Face Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Hand & Foot Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Medical Services & Medical Records
This course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete
A passing grade of 80% or higher required. Up to 3 attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course.