In today's fast paced world, it seems that many drivers carry their frustrations and impatience into their vehicle with them. Road rage is something you must be aware of and control as a driver.
This online Road Rage course is designed to give you the information you need to avoid becoming the victim of road rage - or succumbing to it yourself.
After completing this course, an understanding should be gained of:
- Distinguish between aggressive driving and road rage
- List the triggers for road rage and the traits of road rage drivers
- Describe what you can do to avoid becoming a victim of road rage
- State the actions to take if you encounter a road rage driver
- Describe what you can do to avoid experiencing road rage yourself