Spray operations can present both physical and health hazards to those involved. This module covers flammable and combustible finishing materials when applied as a spray by compressed air in indoor spray applications.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define spray finishing terms
- Identify methods of avoiding fire and explosion hazards while spraying
- List ways to properly ventilate spraying areas
- Describe how to safely store and handle flammable and combustible liquids
- Explain how to protect yourself with fire extinguishers and PPE
- State how to operate and maintain spraying areas