Among material handling equipment, forklifts are the most important. Forklifts are found in most industries that require loads to be moved around warehouses and work sites.
This online Stand-Up Forklifts course covers the anatomy, operation, inspection, and hazards of powered industrial trucks, also known as fork trucks, lift forks, or forklifts.
A Canada-Compliant Training Class Online for Electric Stand-Up Forklifts. I-CAB Recognized. This course satisfies Canada's requirements for the classroom portion of operator safety training.
- Different types of forklifts and their anatomy
- Why it's important to conduct a thorough pre-use inspection each day
- Forklift stability and the importance of knowing the machine's capacity
- Safe operating and load-handling principles
- Battery care including proper procedures for charging and changing industrial batteries
- The six most common hazards associated with forklift operation
This course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete
A passing grade of
or higher required. Up to
attempts are provided.
A certificate will be provided upon the successful completion of this course.