This course is designed to help supervisors understand their health and safety roles and responsibilities within the workplace. It ensures supervisors know how to meet their legal obligations, in relation to applicable occupational health and safety legislation, and delves into the challenges and underlying factors that impact occupational health and safety systems.
This course also encourages supervisors to be pro-active in their approach, in order to improve the occupational health and safety system they work within, in order to support themselves, their coworkers, and their workplace at large.
During this course, you'll learn:
- The supervisor, role in health and safety
- Who, responsible, and for what
- How corporate culture effects your safety system
- What health and safety involves
- The Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act, Regulation, and Code
- What supervisors can do to improve their OHS system