Accidents involving motor vehicles traveling through work zones, combined with accidents involving contractors' vehicles and equipment, are the greatest risk construction workers face.
This online Work Zone Safety course is designed to help you understand the dangers associated with highway and road construction as well as how to protect yourself.
After completing this course, an understanding should be gained of:
- Identify the most common traffic control standard
- Recognize the importance of people performing the flagging job
- Explain the requirements for traffic control plans
- Identify the types of traffic that construction workers must manage
- Describe the five sections that make up a work area